If you’re looking for places to make money off of real estate, property, and buildings, then it helps to identify the specific markets across the nation that are on solid foundations, demonstrating growth, and still have a lot of potential left. The capital of Colorado is certainly one such place.
Denver is known as the Mile High City for its elevation above sea level, although recent legalization of marijuana has created a second joke about this name. In any case, this city is home to most of the population of the state, and one of the few markets in the country to be home to franchises of all the major league sports. Having said that, it’s the smallest such city on the list, so it’s a big city, but one with room for growth, especially considering that it’s on the western end of the Great Plains and has lots of flat build-able room to the east, north, and south.
If you’re looking for real estate Denver options or ideas, keep reading for 5 of them:
1) Warehousing: Interstate 70 passes through and is one of the primary east-west arteries of the nation. Denver is also a major rail hub, so warehousing most anything is good business here.
2) Buy and flip a home: With a growing population, Denver has no shortage of demand for homes, but there are also many homes on the market available due to foreclosure or other circumstances. Getting them cheap and fixing them up can mean putting something premium on the market to profit from.
3) Buy and rent a home: Locals need homes to rent sometimes, but you can also cater to affluent visitors looking for something more comfortable and spacious or private than a hotel room.
4) Cater to the weed business: Your own personal beliefs may or may not allow this, but it’s an undeniable growing industry (pardon the pun) and a sector worth considering.
5) Open up a sports store: Colorado is a mecca for outdoor enthusiasts. From rock climbing and hiking in the Rockies to skiing the slopes of Vail and Aspen or rafting the deep gorges, this state is nirvana for many nature lovers. You might set up a retail store or tourist service center that caters to travelers or even locals. Denver is famous for its hundreds of miles of trails in designated open spaces within the city
Now that you know 5 real estate Denver ideas, you might find a few possibilities in the Mile High City you can make money from.